As we celebrate Occupational Therapy Month we would like for you to learn more about our very own Margot Bifulco, OTR/L.
1. Briefly describe what you do all day.
A. Throughout my day I am able evaluate and treat patients in order to improve their functional status.
2. What is the best thing about being an Occupational Therapist?
A. The ability to make a difference in people’s lives.
3. What do you like to do when you’re not in the Therapy Gym?
A. I enjoy visiting theme parks, taking trampoline classes, spending time with family and friends.
4. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
A. I would most certainly pick Teleportation.
5. What is the song title that best describes your personality?
A. The best song that would describe my personality would by, “Everybody Have Fun Tonight” by Wang Chung.
6. What are six words or less of advice for others in your profession?
A. Always give everyone a chance.